Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Welcome to the Pokémon Gamer Blog

Hey everyone.  My name is Andrew, and this blog is dedicated to everything that has to do with Pokémon games.  When I was a kid, I started out with Blue Version, and I've played every generation since then.

 What can you expect from here? Reviews of the most recent Pokémon games, in-game event notices, guides on game mechanics (e.g. what EVs and IVs are and how to do EV training and IV breeding), what I'm up to in White Version 2 , information on the next generation (when the time comes), etc.  What ever you can think of, you'll probably come across here.

It doesn't matter if you just got into Pokémon or if you've been a hardcore fan of the series since the very beginning - as long as you're a Pokémon gamer, you'll find something here that interests you, and hopefully you will have a reason to come back.  Look forward to future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment